COMMERCIAL PLASTIC BALLS
(Bags of 500)
ES PB 000
For use in inflatable and soft play ball pools.
- The standard stock colours for our plastic play balls are red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet, pearl white and white
- Our standard mixed colour bags include red, orange, yellow, green, blue and white play pit balls
- Any other special colours can be produced to the Pantone scale subject to minimum order quantities and lead times. Ask for details.
What Are The Playpen Balls Made From?
The constituent materials that go into making playpen balls are all FDA approved. From the colourants through to the special mix of LD and LLD plastics (which includes a UV inhibitor), they are carefully chosen to ensure no degradation from UV sunlight and that they conform to stringent US and European flammability and toxicity legislation.
How Many Playpen Balls Do I Need?
We can give you an accurate calculation for any area, but please find a rough guide to help you:
- 1m x 1m x 0.3m deep ( e.g toddler paddling pool) = 1000 balls / 2 bags
- 2m x 2m x 0.5m deep (e.g. kiddies paddling pool) = 6000 balls / 12 bags
- 3m x 3m x 0.5m deep (e.g. average box room) = 13,000 balls / 26 bags
- Football pitch size with a 1m deep area would be 15.5 million balls / 31,110 bags